Thursday, October 22, 2009

Will You Get the H1N1 Flu Vaccine?

Here is some information I thought I would share with you before you or your family and friends go and get that jab in the arm. Here and here.

Take it for what it's worth but it's best to be well informed before taking the plunge in anything for that matter. It's your choice of course but at least do your homework and realize what is going into your system.

FYI, I will not be getting the shot. That's my choice. I feel that if I boost my immune system naturally, take the basic precautions, I'll be fine.

Don't forget, use your common sense. God Bless and stay well!

2 comments:

  1. I would not trust anyone who does not know what the word "pandemic" means as in your first link. These guys must have too much flouride in their water growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Anony just what does 'pandemic' mean. I always thought that it meant wide spread illness of any type. If every one has a runny nose then runny noses would be pandemic.

    BTW I won't be getting the flu shot either.

    ReplyDelete

This is my home. I hope you respect it. I will not tolerate profanity or anything that is not suitable for family consumption.