Sunday, January 3, 2010

Global Warming? Where is it?

Your alarmists like Al Gore and David Suzuki preach, "There's global warming, we must take action now." Um..... where is it?

It's not here, or here, here. Britian is having one of it's coldest winters in 100 yrs. Even India experiencing below normal temperatures.

So where is it? I want Gore, Dr. Fruit Fly and the IPCC scam artists to tell me. They're probably too busy right now trying to keep warm.

I WANT some global warming, bring it on!

Update: Great column, by Bjorn Lomborg,

Global warming will save millions of lives


3 comments:

  1. Dontcha know....all this 'cold' is because we have 'global warming'

    ...sarc off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that's what the alarmists say you know, Alberta Girl. Sounds insane, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. People save the world please!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

This is my home. I hope you respect it. I will not tolerate profanity or anything that is not suitable for family consumption.