Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Teachers in Hot Water Over a Dance

Disgusting! These teachers should be fired! If I had kids still in school and they had teachers like this, I would pull my kids out of school and demand those teachers lose their jobs. The teachers, the school and the school board would all have some explainin' to do. It's totally inappropriate.

"A pair of teachers engaging in risque business ignited a media riot on Monday, after a video of a simulated lap dance from a school event went viral.

The video, taken last Wednesday during a well-attended pep rally for Grade 9 through 12 students at Churchill High School, shows students giggling, gasping and screaming as a female teacher receives a strip club-style lap dance from a male teacher." Winnipeg Free Press





Sorry if anyone wasn't able to comment in my last few posts. I had technical problems in that department. All is fixed now so feel free to resume comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

This is my home. I hope you respect it. I will not tolerate profanity or anything that is not suitable for family consumption.