Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Lunacy of the Left

The left has gone nuts! First you have enviro-wackjobs  who advocate killing you if you don't comply with their agenda in this ad below.  This video "No Pressure"  is disturbing and chilling.   It was produced by a UK organization, 1010 global.org. who encourages eco-facism.


Then you have a lefty UK pundit advocating smothering your baby if he or she is suffering





Then the same pundit goes on to say abortion is "the act of a loving mother"


How extreme can these loons get? I sure don't want to find out and I hope this lunacy gets doesn't go any further or I'd hate to think what might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my home. I hope you respect it. I will not tolerate profanity or anything that is not suitable for family consumption.