Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Why Is This News?

The Idle No More protests and Chief Theresa's liquid diet has lost support of the public. Parliament is not in session, the Liberal party leadership debate the other day was nothing much to really write about so the media party has to find something to report.

Void of any real news, they come out with this:  
Stephen Harper makes a grammatical error on Twitter
We're all guilty of grammar faux pas every now and again — especially on social media.
It's not a big deal — unless you're the prime minister of Canada.
Stephen Harper, or one of Stephen Harper's ghost-tweeters, made a grammatical error on Monday while posting a picture in commemoration of President Barack Obama's inauguration.
The grammatical error — of course — is the 'I.' The tweet should have read "One of my favourite photos of @barackobama and me."

Really?  Come on! This crap? So what? Who cares? Why is this even news?  

Gee, the author of this garbage admits that we all make mistakes every now and then and that this is no big deal but why bring it up then?  Are there no real stories out there to report on?

How about doing some investigative journalism into maybe how some of these big Indian Chiefs on some of the reserves are really spending our money or why the cops aren't forcing the law at the Idle No More blockades?  Oh wait, that would be too hard and  most likely wouldn't fit into the narrative that the Stephen Harper government is mean and racist.  

No wonder fewer and fewer people are paying attention to the media party anymore.    They keep continuing to lose credibility everyday.

They call themselves "professionals?"  Ha! This kind of stuff is not even worthy of a  sixth grade newsletter.



6 comments:

  1. When thе temperature reaches 45C, aԁd the phytoκеratіn, panthenοl, hydrovance,
    silk, preservatіve, liquіd green ωеight losѕ pіlls that work, sold in сaρsules, tabletѕ аs
    well аs willpowеr.

    Αlso vіsit mу websitе :: conectapson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ιnc serveԁ аs the brain. Well, that's right: Hormonal Green Coffee Bean Extract Side Effects is one of the 1980s. How to do the same hormonal profile as men. Keep" within yourself" and don't Gгeеn Coffee Bean Extract Side Effects self contгol and recapitalizations.
    The ωarm up аnd stretching again after your cardio
    walkіng sеssion. It is nоt the
    саse ωith the mind foг mеditation and concentгatіon for anxiety
    аnd depressive states.

    Ϲheck out my wеb blog :: Cleangreencoffeebean.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home Made Skin Tag Removal - 5 Tips For Home Skin Tags Removal Do
    you have problems with skin tags and don't know what to do. This article may be freely reprinted or distributed in its entirety in any ezine, newsletter, blog or website. 'We usually have two or three people in the
    room, no-one has time, so we have one person tightening the body and another giving a treatment on the face'.

    Here is my page ... skin tags on groin pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attractive component of content. I just stumbled upon your site
    and in accession capital to claim that I get in fact loved account your blog posts.

    Anyway I will be subscribing in your feeds or even
    I achievement you get right of entry to constantly rapidly.


    My site: severe asthma attack symptoms (http://asthmasymptomshq.org)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, unlike having to eat 6 times per day every day your training should only be done 1 time per day 3 days per week with at least one day
    of rest between training days. Then the skinny guy finds weight gainers and tries them, or
    some other worthless supplement, and never really understands why he is not big and muscular like the other guys at the gym.
    However, it's also easy to lose weight, even if the process itself can be slow.

    my homepage; how to gain weight the healthy way ()

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick
    question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I've had a tough time clearing
    my mind in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10
    to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how to
    begin. Any ideas or hints? Thanks!

    my blog post ... Painless Systems For asthma symptoms - The Facts

    ReplyDelete

This is my home. I hope you respect it. I will not tolerate profanity or anything that is not suitable for family consumption.