Friday, October 9, 2015

What's Been Going On With Me

Just wanted to let you all know what's been going on with me lately.  I had dental implants placed on my upper arch and have been recovering mode.  All went fairly well until now.

Tuesday had stitches removed and a reline on my denture.  Was OK at first now I'm having a little pain. Am not sure what's causing it.

Then last night my washing machine starting acting up not draining.   I was expecting to be back blogging by now but until I get these issues resolved, that's where my attention will have to be for now. 

I'm sorry for the delay again but I will be back as soon as I can.

Thank you all for your patience!

7 comments:

  1. Maybe this will help with your washing machine

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMrqIkM35HM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, for the video. It will be a big help. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care Frmgrl! I hope all your problems get resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CpoC commercials have started. AWESOME! (stamps vs ed game) but heard a few others today! YAY! HE is fantastic in them!

    PS hugs to you frmgrl and I hope you are feeling better. All the best, kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take your time to resolve your personal issues.
    Sooner rather than later we will become refugees in our own soil therefore, we all can claim 'free' dental and vision care. .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss you - are you still here?

    ReplyDelete

This is my home. I hope you respect it. I will not tolerate profanity or anything that is not suitable for family consumption.