Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Director of Planned Parenthood has a change of heart

"BRYAN, Texas, November 2, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The director of the Texas Planned Parenthood abortion mill where the 40 Days for Life campaign began has resigned, saying she experienced a conversion after watching an ultrasound video of a child being killed by abortion.

"I just thought I can't do this anymore, and it was just like a flash that hit me and I thought that's it," said Abby Johnson in an interview with local news network KBTX 3."


I am so glad this planned parenthood leader saw the light. I pray that she will have an influence on others to have a change of heart.

Abortions are the real KILLER not H1N1 FLU!

2 comments:

  1. The abortion industry is horrendous. Along with the killing, comes the protection of men who impregnate underage women with impunity. Abortionists have made parents/guardians irrelevant in the decision making process. How many pedophiles get away with "statutory rape" by hiding behind the abortion industry bottom line. Its all about the money "BABY".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess everyone involved in the abortion mills should watch that video.

    ReplyDelete

This is my home. I hope you respect it. I will not tolerate profanity or anything that is not suitable for family consumption.